Monday, August 23, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! (Contest)

DJ Lance Rock and the cast of YO GABBA GABBA! are heading back on the road with YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! 

The state-of-the-art production features music, singing, dancing and animation. The show is an interactive experience that offers audience members of all ages the opportunity to witness their favorite characters come to life. Joining the characters on stage will be hip-hop legend Biz Markie to teach kids how to beat box with “Biz’s Beat of the Day”. Special guests will join the party on stage for the Super Music Friends Show and Dancey Dance segments.

Tickets available for the September 8th show at Ticketmaster or Win Them Here!

The momstown Edmonton chapters are thrilled to offer up 4 pack of tickets to YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE! 

How to enter:

Send us an email with the subject line: YGG Contest AND leave a comment below telling us you did!

Prize will be awarded September 4th.  Enter daily and don't forget to leave a comment below in order for your vote to count!  Good Luck!

38 comments:

Jen said...

I entered! I really want to win!!

Candice said...

The boys would love this! I entered!

Angie said...

Our family LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba!

We love to dance with DJ Lance!

Noah's favourite show (and DVD)!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

My kids love the show! :D

Anonymous said...

Love the show!!! :D Fingers crossed we get tickets!

Kelly said...

Enter me please! :)

Angie said...

HUGE Yo Gabba Gabba fans!!! We have teh dvd and watch it daily.. and dance!

Candice said...

We love this show!

Candice said...

Yo Gabba Gabba is the best...We are watching it right now!

Angie said...

My Name's Angie. I love to dance!

Jen said...

Really would love to win these!

Angie said...

"I'm DJ Lance!"

Angie said...

Yo Gabbba Gabbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa!

Unknown said...

This is the one show that I love to watch with my girls. I would love to win!

Unknown said...

This is my favourite show to watch with my girls!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love watching this show with my girls. They get a kick out of dancing to the music.

Kelly C. said...

Who doesn't love DJ Lance!

Angie said...

Did I mention my love for the Gabba?!

Angie said...

Noah wants to dance him self silly with DJ Lance and his friends!

Angie said...

Rock, Muno, Plex, Foofa, Toodee, and Brobee are our Mates!

Angie said...

We learned to eat our vegetables with DJ Lance.

Noah Thomas Hodges (Angie) said...

My name is Noah and that is my Cool Trick! Cool Cool Coool Cool TRICK!

Candice said...

YGG is the best!

Raina Kim Roshuk said...

My daughters and I are big fans of
this show!! Yo Gabba Gabba!
I entered and wish to win~~~~~~~~
Have fun everyone~~
thanks!!

Noah's Mom Angie said...

Brobee and foofa are our favourite friends!

Angietown shout out! said...

I can't wait to Rock it with DJ Lance!

Sarah. A. said...

I entered and I hope I get to take my son as he is the biggest YGG fan! Yay for Biz Markie!

Candice said...

YGG all the way!!!!

Kelsie Kelly said...

I entered!!! Crossing my fingers!

Angeroni with cheese! said...

Dance Dance Party.. it's a Dance Party! Noah will be totally on cloud 9!

Candice said...

We like YGG! We like to dance!

Kim said...

I entered!

Angerama! said...

Can't believe DJ Lance will be in Edmonton in a week! YAY Gabba!

Candice said...

YGG is great!

Unknown said...

I entered. I want to dance Brobee!!!!

Noah's Ubber Cool Mom! said...

Noah is SO excited that he gets to dance and do COOL tricks with the gang!

Noah's mum said...

I feel like entering again... why not?! I am SO excited about it!

Yo Angie Angie said...

Yo Gabba Gabbbaaaaaaaaaaaa
We want to rock it Gabba Style!