One Green
Jellybean
One green jelly bean, down in my belly bean
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down.
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down.
Two green jelly beans, down in my belly bean,
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down, rub your tummy.
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down, rub your tummy.
Three green jelly beans, down in my belly bean,
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down, rub your tummy, pat your head.
Giving me tummy ache, what am I going to take?
All my friends are telling me they got a remedy: Don’t eat the green ones and jump up and down, rub your tummy, pat your head.
No comments:
Post a Comment