Friday, September 3, 2010

Calling All Expectant Mamas!


Expecting Something Special? Or shall we say someone special?

Well congratulations! momstown Edmonton-South is for moms AND moms-to-be.  Join Us for our upcoming 6 Part Pregnancy Seminar Series starting September 16th.  Session are every other Thursday evening from 7 - 8:30pm. 

Our Seminars are presented by Labour of Love.  Our Series focuses on Pregnancy and Delivery and will include topies like Belly Love, Birth Basics, Be Prepared, Comfort Measures and more!

These sessions are FREE for momstown members. Not a momstown member? Guess what, momstown offers FREE memberships to first time expectant moms until their due date. Register with momstown and input "Great Expectations + your due date" in the "How Did You Hear About Us" section.

Non-members are also welcome at this event however pre-registration is required by emailing info.edmonton-south@momstown.ca

momstown Edmonton-South is an online and in person community of neighbourhood moms and moms to be.  Join Us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am a Mom to be in the Old Strathcona area (due Nov. 1st). I've heard great things about this site and its ability to help me connect with other new and expectant moms in the area, but I'm a little unsure of where to begin. I've just signed up and am waiting for my member pack.
I'd love any advice or suggestions you may have for me.
Shelley
(shelley.nolin@hotmail.com)