mini wheats!
I love Specail K original!
My favorite Kellogg's cereal is Crispix :)
Right now, it's Corn Pops!
Special K
Mmmmmm Cornpops, my favourite!!
Fruit Loops and Mini Wheats are fav's in our house!
I love my mini wheats!
Rice Krispies!
Without a doubt: froot loops!
I love Raisin Bran, Hubby likes Corn Pops and the kids like Froot Loops! Kelloggs all the way in our house.
Really liking Kelloggs Special K oats and Honey right now
I love Corn Pops!
Mini wheats is always a hit!
Froot Loops for my kids and Raisin Bran for my wife and I.
Special K is our fave
Raisin Bran and Corn Pop
Fruit Loops - with the stars, cause they taste sooo much better according to my daughters lol
Mini wheats all the way!
honey combs when we travel honey nut, banana nut cheerios when at home.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
mini wheats!
I love Specail K original!
My favorite Kellogg's cereal is Crispix :)
Right now, it's Corn Pops!
Special K
Mmmmmm Cornpops, my favourite!!
Fruit Loops and Mini Wheats are fav's in our house!
I love my mini wheats!
Rice Krispies!
Without a doubt: froot loops!
I love Raisin Bran, Hubby likes Corn Pops and the kids like Froot Loops! Kelloggs all the way in our house.
Really liking Kelloggs Special K oats and Honey right now
I love Corn Pops!
Mini wheats is always a hit!
Froot Loops for my kids and Raisin Bran for my wife and I.
Special K is our fave
Raisin Bran and Corn Pop
Fruit Loops - with the stars, cause they taste sooo much better according to my daughters lol
Mini wheats all the way!
honey combs when we travel honey nut, banana nut cheerios when at home.
Post a Comment