I was lucky enough to be selected to test and review the Fisher Price Stride-to-Ride Dino! As soon as this awesome toy graced our doorstep my children fell in love! I saw the small box and thought there's got to be 1000 tiny peices in there, we're waiting for daddy to get home to put it together! But after much begging from my 4 year old I finally opened it and to my surpise it was the easiest toy I've ever assembled! In literally minutes and both my kids (1 and 4 year old) we're cruising around the kitchen on this adorable little Dino!
It's bright, colourful and the sound effects are cute too! Not overly loud like some toys on the market. What I LOVED about the Stride-to-Ride Dino was how easily it adapted from ride on to push toy for smaller babies! My adorable neice who's not walking yet loved pushing this toy from one end of my house to the other. My daughter had a truck type of ride on toy when she was 1 and this is so much better, I love the design of the dinosaur and both my kids can't get enough of it. My 1 year old, who's a bit of daredevil has had so much fun playing with this. It is a great toy to give as a gift or for your own kids, we'll be using it for years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment