Saturday, July 30, 2011

momstown.ca celebrates 4 incredible years of building community!

When I joined momstown I thought it would just give me something to do.  I liked the idea of a message board with local moms and having a calendar of events catered specifically to my neighbourhood.  I found so much more than I expected with momstown and for the whole month of August we're celebrating momstown.ca's 4th year of building community among moms all across Canada!!

Be sure to join in on the momstown.ca facebook fan party on August 18th! So much fun and of course amazing prizes!

Join us on August 21st at Jackie Parker Recreation Area from 10am-2pm for tons of fun for the kids and as always local moms looking to connect with each other!
You'll also have a chance to win some great prizes!!
  • Presidents Choice Gift Card
  • Smashbox Cosmetics
  • Littlest Pet Shop
  • Little Tykes Sports Coupe
  • Greenworks Gift Pack
  • Gift Basket from Stella & Dot Stylist - Sabrina Komarniski
  • Scrapbook from Linda's Stampin' up!
  • Clorox Gift Pack
  • Life Choices Food Prize Pack
  • CBC Kids - Super Why Prize!
  • Maple Leaf Foods
  • Epicure Selections Gift Basket!
  • Gift Basket from Cafe O' Play
Thank you to our fabulous sponsors!




Don't live in Edmonton? There are Birthday Parties just like ours happening all over Canada for the whole month of August!

Ontario
  • momstown Barrie - Aug 20
  • momstown Burlington - Aug 14
  • momstown Georgina - Aug 27
  • momstown Guelph: August 16
  • momstown Hamilton: August 13
  • momstown Kitchener-Waterloo: August 21
  • momstown Markham: August 31
  • momstown Milton:  August 5
  • momstown Newmarket-Aurora: August 13
  • momstown Oakville:  August 10
  • momstown Toronto:  August 27
  • momstown Whitby: August 27
Manitoba
  • momstown Winnipeg: August 14
Alberta
  • momstown Central Alberta: August 29

1 comment:

willowsprite said...

Awwwww, why'd it have to be on Sunday?! :(