Once it was complete and ready so was our daughter. She couldn't wait to get in there and explore the house herself. She loves that there are two babies to play with and that have their very own chairs to sit in with the mommy and dada. I found the layout was very well done because our daughter isn't even quite two yet and it can keep her busy for quite a while with all the different rooms available and also something as simple as playing on the stairs, go figure.
The "Loving Family" Grand Dollhouse doesn't only keep our daughter busy it also keeps my nephew (3) busy as well. I found it quite interesting that he naturally picked up the male figurine and started to play with him. After being able to watch both of these children play together with this one item I knew this was definitely something that would stay grand in our loving family for quite some time and am very grateful that we were picked for such an opportunity.
Guest Blogger: Angelina Cardinal


No comments:
Post a Comment