Saturday, March 10, 2012

Share Your Breakfast with Kellogg's and momstown

On Thursday, March 8th momstown teamed up with Kellogg's to help promote awareness about hunger in communities across Canada. Not only did Kellogg's provide us with a fantastic breakfast, we also had the amazing opportunity to deliver breakfast kits to families in need right here in Edmonton.

To celebrate National Breakfast Day we invited our members to eat, play and learn about what we can all do to help raise awareness about how important breakfast is.  Each member received 10 breakfast kits and have shared with us that they've been donated to friends, schools, and workplaces!

Our goal was to help other moms in Edmonton, we donated 150 breakfast kits to the daycare at Braemar School which is run by the Terra Association for Pregnant and Parenting teens. We loved spreading the message to new moms that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!










Kellogg's is offering an amazing promotion in support of Breakfast Clubs of Canada and Breakfast for Learning. When you purchase a specially marked Kellogg's breakfast food, they'll donate to one of Canada's two largest breakfast charities, and you'll get a PIN code for one free breakfast item that will help your family have great breakfasts and better days. 

To find out more visit www.kelloggs.ca/syb!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was once
totally right. This submit actually made my day.

You cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Also visit my web page ernährung
my webpage > Was ist das besondere an der Ernährung ohne Gluten

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My homepage ... wiki.urospace.de
Also see my page: induction low carb

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it!

My weblog: low carb diet menu

Anonymous said...

For most recent information you have to pay a quick visit the web and on the web I found this web site as a finest
site for hottest updates.

Take a look at my website: low fat diet

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what a website it is! This blog
provides useful data to us, keep it up.

My web site - Glutenfreie Diät

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently.
I am rather certain I will learn many new stuff
proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

My blog post :: Massage