momstown Edmonton South spent a fantastic morning dressed in our jammies at Gymboree! Our bellies were filled with delicious Kelloggs cereal, fruit and yogurt! All our moms were amazed as we read the labels on cereal we've all been feeding our kids for years. We were surprised to learn just how nutritious cereal really is, it was a fantastic learning experience for us all!
If you’re interested in comparing
Kelloggs cereals and how your choices contribute to your calorie and nutrient intake for the day I encourage you to check out this neat tool from Kelloggs that builds a breakfast for you and then compares the breakdown of each food.
Here is a video recap of all the fun we had!
We're having fun with Kelloggs all across Canada!

2 comments:
Great video! And we had a lot of fun at the party!
Awesome video! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I hope you do more Kelloggs events so I can join them!!
Post a Comment