Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Party Treats

I will be the first to admit that I am not into baking and hardly enjoy treat making. Aside from the occassional cupcake or decorated cookie, its not really my thing.

Challenged recently as a momstown minds panelist for Rice Krispies got me thinking about new (and very easy, my main criteria) treats to make for the upcoming momstown Family Christmas party. Here's what I came up with, try it. So easy and very tasty.

What you need:
1/2 batch of Rice Krispie Squares Batter
Melting chocolate
Sprinkles or sparkly sugar
Sucker sticks
Sucker bags
Mini Cupcake Pan (optional)



What to do:
Press rice krispie batter into greased mini cupcake pan.  Alternatively you can roll your batter into balls.  Place one sucker stick in the center of each.  Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to chill.  Remove and place each sucker on wax paper.


Dip each sucker in melted chocolate.  As you do this press the top of the sucker in sprinklers or colored sugar.  Place on wax paper again and allow to dry.  Place each sucker in a bag!


I have a batch (minus 1) of these yummy treats ready for our momstown Family Christmas party this Saturday!

Enjoy!

No comments: