The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn puppy is the culmination of all things kids love: animals, singing and dancing! My daughters love the flapping ears and the puppy's cute wiggly
movements. The puppy is so easy to play with, even my 1 year old daughter learned within a few seconds how to turn it on and change the music. It is so adorable watching her dance and clap along with her new puppy.
I was surprised to find out that my four year old loved to play with it too. She's carries it all over the room, talking to it and tucking it in under some blankets for a nap, she loves that it talks back to her. I feel bad for the poor puppy though; he spends a lot of time tipped over because my kids think it's hilarious to hear him say 'Uh Oh' when he falls down.
I would definitely recommend this toy as a great Christmas gift for kids! My only complaint is that I didn't get two; my kids are constantly trying to take it from each other! The Laugh and Learn Puppy is a hot item in this house! Check out this link for more reviews on Fisher Price toys by your momstown mamas.

1 comment:
Um - how much does she look like you!! such a cute pic!
Post a Comment