Monday, November 21, 2011

The Gift that was the momstown National Conference

I was excited to head to Ontario last weekend to learn about where momstown is and where we are headed!  I was looking forward to gaining new skills and tools to manage this business.  I wanted to come home refreshed and with new ideas for our members.  I got all of that out of the conference, and so much more.


The most valuable thing I've walked away with is a sense of community with my fellow licensees and a sense of awe at what we are accomplishing all across Canada.  I met twenty amazing women working as hard as I am to do something great in their communities.  In each of these towns and cities we are connecting moms and we are creating opportunities for real friendships.  We are giving moms who are struggling a soft place to land where they know they'll be welcomed with a listening ear and an offer of help.


These twenty women have the same frustrations and joys that I have. We were able to share with each other what works and what doesn't.  As a new member to this team I am as grateful for what momstown has created for our members as I am for the network of support they've created for the licensees.


This conference meant the world to me, it has left me ecstatic about our vision for momstown and so motivated to continue building an amazing organization that connects real canadian moms.

Want to why so many real moms have joined the community?
Register for a 2 week free trial membership and find out what all the buzz is about : )

No comments: