Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What IS momstown??

This is the question I get asked the most. What IS momstown??? Why should I pay for a playgroup??

momstown is so much more than a playgroup! momstown is the best way to connect with real moms in your community.  You can get to know these moms on our message board and in person.  They are real, down to earth people with enormous hearts.  They are just like you guessing their way through this motherhood thing. Whether you're looking for advice, a referral, a hug or a laugh, you'll get it all with momstown. 


momstown is a community.  I always have a hard time explaining what momstown is. It's like trying to describe a city, there are so many reasons why I love the Edmonton Region but it's hard to narrow down why I enjoy living here; I love the scenery, the opportunities, the activities, the community feel, the events, the variety, the energy, and most of all the PEOPLE.

The reasons why I love living in Edmonton are the same reasons I love being a part of the momstown community.  We are a town, a town of moms. A town full of diverse and interesting people.  A town full of energy and fun. A town full of events and variety.

Here's an example of our calendar and what kind of events our members have access to:
Sign up here to become a part of this great momstown community and experience all that the Edmonton Region has to offer! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

momstown is like the family you wish you had.