The cute train display to hold the fruit, veggies and dip we made was a hit! We bought small containers from the dollar store, glued paper wheels to them and placed them on a train track mat on our island. We also made some cute train sandwiches for the kids. Stick the pretzels and crackers on with jam or tuna and they make a yummy, fun snack!
Add an adorable Thomas the Train cake and we had a great time celebrating 2 years with our baby boy!

4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this!! So awesome! Gotta feature on momstown meals for cool things to do with food!
wow ... very creative! my boys are a little past the "themed" birthday stage but I'm going to file this away for music parties and things like that .....
So creative and fun! I love throwing themed birthday parties, and this is awesome!
So adorable Kristen! I love it, and I'm sure Nolan did too.
Post a Comment