You all know these momstown mama's love to craft! Christmas is fantastic because the ideas and options are endless! This month momstown Edmonton made personalized Christmas wreaths and we had a great time in the process chatting, snuggling a newborn and snacking on yummy dips
I will warn you that this was not the tidiest of crafts, but what great craft is?! The tables and floors were littered with leaves, twigs and glitter but the final product was so worth it!
Here's a list of supplies to make your own personalized Christmas wreath:
- 18" Vine Wreath
- Christmas Balls (Anti-Shatter would be the best option, we broke a couple of balls in the process)
- Assorted Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Christmas Picks
- Tule
- Wooden Letter
- Red & Green Acrylic Paint
- Mini Styrofoam Christmas Balls
![]() |
The great thing about this wreath is that they are whimsical but you can go traditional with the colours or have fun with pinks, blues and purples! They took us about 2 hours to make start to finish but we were sharing glue guns and talking too much so I'd say an hour or so would be a good estimate on time.
![]() |
| We used Acrylic Paint to add polka-dots to our letters, instead of buying the pricey circular sponges at the craft store, use the eraser end of a pencil or a crayon way cheaper and work just as well! |
![]() |
| All done! I know I know cheesy picture but what can I say? It was fun :) |







No comments:
Post a Comment